Stay up to date with what's new with GenomeConnect by reading our regular newsletters!
- Summer 2016 Newsletter - Read about participant matching feature, celebrating rare disease day and more!
- Winter 2016 Newsletter - Read about the participant matching feature, additional research and resources, and what is coming up in 2017!
- Spring 2017 Newsletter - Read about the updating your account preferences, the importance of uploading your genetic testing report, our new participant advisory committee and more!
- Summer 2017 Newsletter - Read about data sharing, how to get a copy of your genetics report if you don't have one, and learn more about candidate genes!
- Fall 2017 Newsletter - Read about the types of genetic changes and genetic test results, family history day, and genetic counselor awareness day.
- Winter 2018 Newsletter - Take a look at a timeline of genetic discoveries, read about how important it is to update your account preferences, and read about the difference between the exome and genome.
- Spring 2018 Newsletter - Read about data that has been shared through GenomeConnect, how to make sure your information is shared, and about Gregor Mendel the "Father of Genetics.
- Fall 2018 Newsletter - Read about how GenomeConnect participants can share their story with us, learn about participation to date, discover how we are working with other groups, review a summary of inheritance patterns, and read about things to consider before downloading data from at-home genetic testing.
- Winter 2019 Newsletter - Read our participant update, learn more about mitochondria, find out how to update your GenomeConnect Profile, and review how GenomeConnect protects your privacy.