Stay up to date with what's new with GenomeConnect by reading our regular newsletters!
- Summer 2016 Newsletter - Read about participant matching feature, celebrating rare disease day and more!
- Winter 2016 Newsletter - Read about the participant matching feature, additional research and resources, and what is coming up in 2017!
- Spring 2017 Newsletter - Read about the updating your account preferences, the importance of uploading your genetic testing report, our new participant advisory committee and more!
- Summer 2017 Newsletter - Read about data sharing, how to get a copy of your genetics report if you don't have one, and learn more about candidate genes!
- Fall 2017 Newsletter - Read about the types of genetic changes and genetic test results, family history day, and genetic counselor awareness day.
- Winter 2018 Newsletter - Take a look at a timeline of genetic discoveries, read about how important it is to update your account preferences, and ask our genetic counselors the difference between the exome and genome.
- Spring 2018 Newsletter - Read about data that has been shared through GenomeConnect, how to make sure your information is shared, and about Gregor Mendel the "Father of Genetics.
- Fall 2018 Newsletter - Read about how GenomeConnect participants can share their story with us, learn about participation to date, discover how we are working with other groups, review a summary of inheritance patterns, and read about things to consider before downloading data from at-home genetic testing!
- Winter 2019 Newsletter - Read about our participant update, learn more about mitochondria, find out how to update your GenomeConnect Profile, and review how GenomeConnect protects your privacy.
Click here to be taken to the GenomeConnect page to sign-up or login.